A report says a previously canceled Hollywood figure is nearing a comeback after a test screening of his latest film receives positive feedback. Puck writer Matthew Belloni is credited with the claim, describing audience reactions to the project.
Belloni says the test screening took place on August 11 for the film “Ebenezer,” held in Paramus, New Jersey, and attended by Paramount studio executives. The outlets repeat that the screening’s audience response is described as highly favorable.
Both sources frame the story around the prospect of a major return following the praised screening, but neither provides further details about the performer’s prior cancellation, the production’s status, release plans, or specific quotes from attendees. As presented, the reporting focuses primarily on the test-screening feedback and the involvement of Paramount leadership.